Sr AEM Architect- 100% remote
- Responsible for enhancing and scaling our existing Digital Asset Management solution.
- Provide subject matter expert level leadership across all stages of the project, including initiation, discovery workshops, capturing requirements, build, QA and operations.
- Assist platform owner and enterprise architect with the development and execution of the platform roadmap by understanding internal and external customer objectives and pain points.
- Responsible for defining and articulating architectural design solution proposals and associated considerations, trade-offs, risks, and barriers, recommend project approaching while considering time, cost, and resource needs.
- Identify system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
- Responsible for performance, security code quality management and associated key performance metrics.
- Educate and mentor our development team in their onboarding onto the Adobe technology stack.
- Leverage digital marketing business acumen, technical and product skills, and architectural experience to help establish overarching digital transformation program goals and objectives. Research and advises on AEM technology to determine fit with the digital transformation technology roadmap of the organization.
- 10 Years of commercial experience as a technical and solutions architect, with a proven record of accomplishment centered around successfully delivering and managing complex solutions that are global in scope.
- 5 years of experience in developing custom solutions on the Adobe AEM platform including:
- Integrating Adobe AEM with 3rd party systems by either leveraging AEM off-the-shelf capabilities or by developing custom integrations (e.g., ingesting product information from Oracle, exporting information to other applications, integrations with 3rd party applications such as translation providers).
- Expansion of functional capabilities of the AEM platform both on the front-end and back-end,
- User interface and workflow customizations to address unique requirements, Performance monitoring and tuning, managing security, QA, and Managing the deployment of code in an Adobe hosted environment.
Education: BSc. Computer Science or equivalent.
- Deep knowledge of the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Asset’s platform, as well as the broader Adobe Experience Cloud suite.
- Proven track record in delivering enterprise level capability leveraging the AEM platform, demonstrating leadership to drive projects from concept to final delivery. Able to lead, define, estimate, and execute tasks throughout the project lifecycle including requirements, design / architecture, and delivery.
- Understanding of architectural concepts including performance, infrastructure, security, and system integration.
- Ability to articulate business & architectural solutions and design options/considerations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Communication and facilitation skills to lead projects and positively influence collaborators. Great business analysis skills with architecture and implementation experience.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong collaboration and team leading skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Have a deep understanding of Agile delivery practices and the Scrum process. Experience of structuring and refining user stories, and ability to break down user stories into tasks.
- Understanding and experience of unit testing and test-driven development.